Quest and Primeast shout about their awards success
- Are you frustrated when competitors win awards yet your business performs better?
- Do you get so close to the submissions that you can’t see the wood for the trees?
- Do you lack the writing and associated skills required to compile storming entries?
We love to celebrate our own and our clients’ awards success at Quest PR where we’ve won eight industry and business awards, four shortlistings – and reap the benefits of the media profiling that comes with them.
As ex journos with great writing skills and business acumen, we’ve written dozens of award submissions which have won our clients prestigious accolades including The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For, Orange Business Awards, Institute of Director Awards – and many more.
Everyone loves working with winners and we were over the moon when Gini Dietrich and the Arment Dietrich team scooped a brilliant and well deserved blog award.
Follow our 10 top tips to maximise your award entries:
- Take the time to research awards that most reflect your expertise
- If available, read previous winning entries – study the content and format (more…)