- Are you getting closer to your hot prospects by inviting them to submit guest posts?
- Are you maximising the power of influencers by filming and interviewing them for a storming guest vlog?
- Are you linking up with your peers by positioning your blog as a ‘sharing and learning’ platform for them to get involved?
It’s also fantastic to be invited to spark debates on your peers’ blogs and meet more great people.
So get your guest bloggers planned into your blogging and vlogging calendars and enjoy the ‘win-win’ of:
- Giving them a great opportunity to boost their profile
- Giving yourself an opportunity to show them how awesome (and fun) it is to work with you
- Enhancing your relationships with clients, prospects, peers and influencers
- Boosting your SEO
- Watching your blog become a magnet for generating ‘buzz’
- Giving yourself a breather from your calendar to keep creating great content
Before you take off down this route – here’s a couple of excellent tips on what to do before you invite your guests. As More Google Traffic says ensure your blog is worthy of your visitors by having a respectable ranking and that it well prepared for them by looking good.
After all you wouldn’t invite anyone to dinner without getting dressed, setting the table and getting the shopping in – would you?!