Happy New Year to all! Very aptly for our first blog of the year, business coach and inspirational speaker Lisa Clifford offers her expert insights on how to kick start 2012 into being your most successful year yet.
- Think of something you’d love to achieve that when you achieve it – it will blow your mind.
- Now take a moment and become aware of all the reasons this dream is great for you and your life.
- Take a moment to imagine you are celebrating the success of your dream. Visualise it as though it is happening right now. Make it real.
- Really connect into what you are feeling, thinking, sharing, what are people saying to you.
- Make a list of people who inspire you and the reasons why they inspire you.
- Create a dream board of all the dreams you have set as goals, show your feelings, aswell as your celebrations. Hang this board somewhere that you can see regularly.
- Enhance your wellbeing so it can support you through working towards and achieving your dreams.
- Pick a mentor. Be clear of the role you would like this mentor to fulfil, frequency of meeting, style of meetings, feedback.
- Now draw a time line of your year – like a road with signs on ………………the beginning of the road marking now and the end being New Year’s Eve 2012, then write on the sign posts your landmark achievements and the date.
- Take one action right NOW that begins your journey.
Lisa is based in York and is a Business Coach, Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Hypnosis, trained by Paul McKenna and the founder of NLP Richard Bandler.